Start Your 2018 Personal Insurance Planning Today
A California Personal Insurance Update
As we move into 2018, it is important to take stock of your personal insurance program. Many different life events can affect your personal insurance. Having the right kind of personal insurance can make a big difference if, and when, you ever have a claim. Please call our office for an insurance review.
What Should Be Part of Your 2018 Personal Insurance Planning?
- Should I consider a personal umbrella policy?
- Is my home valued correctly?
- Do I need to add or remove any drivers?
- Does my life insurance need to be changed?
Things That Can Affect Your Insurance
- Marital status.
- Children in college.
- Purchase of a new vehicle, ATV, motorcycle, or boat.
- Planned foreign travel.
- Purchased any items of value like art, guns, or jewelry.
- Starting a home-based business.
- Purchasing a vacation home.
- Using your home as rental income.
Please call our office today for ways in which we can help you manage your personal insurance program. We will work hard for you. Leap/Carpenter/Kemps Insurance is an independent agency that can handle all your insurance needs. If you call us, one of our team members will help you find the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service. Our agents have access to more carriers, and that means that they have more options, including multiple policy discounts and preferred premium pricing.