Did you know you can control what you pay for California auto insurance? Auto insurance is best purchased when you have a licensed professional as your advocate. Licensed independent professional insurance agents help you get the best price and coverage, and good communication about your insurance factors is important. Here are some examples of things you can control when purchasing auto insurance.
Auto insurance Factors
- Make sure your agent is up to date on any life changes like marriage, divorce, or teen drivers.
- Did you move? Location can make a difference in cost.
- Did you know that increasing deductibles can lower your premiums? Call us for more information.
- Safe drivers do pay less.
- The make and type of auto you buy can affect your auto insurance premiums.
- The length of your commute can help determine your premiums.
- Have your agent shop your auto insurance on a regular basis.
- If you are getting older, there are specific insurance markets that like senior drivers.
- Is your vehicle older? You may not even need collision coverage.
- Many companies offer discounts for safety features of the vehicle, call us for more information.
At Leap / Carpenter / Kemps, Merced County’s largest locally-owned agency, we have an experienced staff of professionals who understand that each family has unique insurance needs and that the one-size-fits-all approach just doesn’t work.